Green Curry and stir fry spicy stuff was a mistake. I knew my throat was feeling itchy yesterday, but still went for Thai food and ended up....-----sore throat.... >< It's not only that. I don't feel that well either. Head kinda hurts. My body is still sore from swimming the day before (probably because I didn't swim for who knows how long)
Summer life's pretty fun, it's gonna be a little weird next week, for the beginning anyway. miss tee is coming home. =)
**************************************************
Have I ever been in love?
Then again, what's the definition of love?
Miss tee said that when I do love someone, I'll know automatically.
To me, the definition changes for every relationship that I've been in. I thought I loved him, but after I meet someone else and fall in 'love', I would realize that I didn't really love him, I just thought I did because the way I feel towards this new guy, is much more than what I did for the last one. So I say... I didn't love him. Because my definition then was different.
I guess I'm still learning. One thing that I've found out recently is that this feeling can grow. I didn't think that I could love him more than I originally had, but I am..... It's like a drug, I can't get enough of it. I want to be in his arms constantly. As long as he's with me, even just dotaing, I want to be there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment