6.21.2009

OMG it smells like muar

Haha, miss tee ur so funny.

LOL> anyway. I got my camera today. =) yay!!!

but seriously, talk about an uneventful day. I woke up around 12pm. Ate some yogurt and did organic chemistry. I'm doing it because it's still easy right now. Doesn't require a lot of thinking.

After that. Lunch time. I made myself a hot-pocket like thing and sat in front of my computer and watched a few episodes of friends. And then 痞子英雄 for another 2 hours. And then it was dinner time. Split a thin crust pizza with miss tee and continued watching more friends.

I don't know where my day went, but it was 930 already. I decided to do some accounting and take my accounting test. Didn't do as well as I hoped, but hopefully next time I'll do better. *fingers crossed*

yup, i think i should go to bed soon.

No comments: