So. My New York trip was good.
except that I LOST MY CAMERA..... ><
so my pictures are less. I stole a lot of pictures from my uncle's camera and another friend's camera that went to Niagara Falls with us.
The highlight of my trip would definitely be Niagara Falls. A whole bunch of us went. A total of 18, but it was good because I got to hang out with some people who used to go to my church in Iowa City but moved away. I had a good time with the kids. Yea, I was the baby sitter, but they were fun to be around.
Anyway, that aside. I'm back in Iowa City =)
Organic Chem started today. It's intimidating, but I'll try my best to do well in the class. I still haven't gotten a lot og things settled. Still in havoc. My room's still a mess. I need to go get more of those plastic containers from Wal-mart so I can pack more of my clothes. I'm already giving away so many of them. Yes... After I get rid of them I shall go shopping for more. ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment