6.19.2009

can't take the heat

It's way too hot if we don't turn the A/C on, so we did. And it feels soooo much better. But that also means that I'm not sweating, which means that my fats aren't burning,which means I'm further away from my target weight.

I did some packing today. I'm pretty sure I can move out in maybe 2 hours if I needed to. So it's good. Next time I head to Ames I'm gonna bring the three boxes that are lying around. And maybe my chair too, although I really like to sit on it and watch my TW drama every weekend, which.... is coming soon.... it's almost the 结局and I can't wait to find out the real story... *suspense-ness*Anyway, we'll see about my chair, but the problem is even if I move so many things over I don't have a house there yet, so technically I have no place to put all my stuff. =( I need to start praying that I'll get a place to live there next year if I go, and also pray that someone here would take my lease. This is SO stressful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE IT!!!

Please please please... someone take my lease!!!!!

No comments: