Transformers II was good. The proposal was good too.
I took a look at the Cranford Apartments today. It's too small; I don't like it that much, but it might be my house next year since I want the convenience of the distance to campus. I did look up a few more possible candidates that are further away from campus, but we'll see how they go. I have a lot of options that I need to weigh, and I hate making decisions, so this is going to be a stressful weekend.
To add to that I need to finish my accounting work as it's due on monday and I haven't even started on them. That's 2 homework assignments, one internet report, and 2 discussion posts. I haven't even started on the next assignment for sociology either, but I'll have next week for that since I won't be distracted that much.
I need to stop, stop thinking about stuff that don't matter, but I can't. I want to tell you, but I don't want to because I know you don't like it.烦!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment