Organic test didn't go as well as expected, but I'll find out tomorrow how I did. Hopefully I did decent. *fingers crossed*
I finally got the stupid gadgets on the side to show up. It has been missing for a while, but this makes me feel better, hence the new template because it's the only one that makes the side thing-ies show up.
I played football with the guys yesterday. I think it's super funny when I get the ball. There's always some hebok if I just kick it away from someone. LOL. I remember one person was dribbling the ball and I tried to steal it and
yu sen long: a.... girl ar, girl ar...
It was funny at the moment, can't really describe it.
I was deciding if I was going to take the Stanton apartment when my dad called, and MESSED EVERYTHING up!!!! He wants this other option that I've NEVER thought about. How now? What do u want me to do? I can't sign the lease, I can't do anything. Well. I know one thing would make me feel better. Someone taking my lease in Iowa City. So I guess I would pray for that first.
It's only monday. And I'm bored (not really, just really sien). But it's so close to everything.
Thurs- accounting test and organic quiz
Next wed- mom and brothers arriving
These are currently the other things that are in my mind.
Oh, and of course my ortho appointment next thursday. I really hope my gap closes before then, but it's kinda unrealistic.
And I need to schedule something with my dentist. CRAP i don't have time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment