I had everything planned till august. And then I accepted a volunteer job at my church, to be site leader for the annual VBS. Now everything's messed up, but it's settled.
Went to church today and had a meeting for VBS till 2. Thank goodness Carol was there with me or I dunno how i'd survive. After that auntie jill gave me a ride home (my aunt's) and then drove my mom and bro to office depot to buy his laptop. Too bad we're not keeping it. Going to staples tomorrow to get another one because it's a better deal.
I came back after eating something and worked on accounting. I did better than the last 3 times so i'm relatively happy about it. Then moved the BIG-ASS tv, the bed frame, my table and a chair to my aunt's place to make me less stress. The TV was WAAAAYYYY to heavy. It's HUGE and HEAVY and USELESS! LOL. But we're still keeping it. Gonna move it to Ames. Will figure out a way to move it. But till then. It'll sit in my aunt's basement. My brother and I carried it and both of us got tired. Please note: my brother is huge too. LOL.
So now my house it emptier. When I come back from Ames on the 27th or so it's going to be almost empty. The couch will be gone, the table i'm typing this post on will be gone. Everything in my room will be basically be gone. The only things that will be left are only going to be the ESSENTIAL things that I need to survive 2 weeks in Iowa City. I'm debating if I should bring my pots and pans early, but I sitll have a week and a half to decide.
AND>>>>>>>>> HOUSING IS STILL NOT SETTLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGH!
organic chem---3 more weeks
accounting--- 2 more units
i'm not really stressed out about socio, so i'll leave it out.
think i should sleep soon. need to wake up early tomorrow........ =(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment