well. not really because it's a monday night.
I've been talking to someone really special in my life these few days, catching up with her, etc. Because..... she finally has internet at home. LOL
It's been very long since I actually talked to her about stuff. Usually it's like this... we don't talk to each other for one whole year. And when I'm back in Malaysia we stay up till around 4 or 5 am every time we have sleepovers. =) I miss it! I miss how the stories just NEVER end. And yes, I should have listened to you last year.*hint*
That girl... she's getting prettier and prettier... it's not fair. =( But u'll still be my best friend..
And this song has been playing continuously in my head. Dedicated to Cheah Ee Mun. =P It's from a winnie the pooh movie that I used to watch with my little brother bk home. It has a really nice tune, and the lyrics (I personally think) is very meaningful.
Forever and ever: friendship
Forever and ever is a very long time, pooh
Forever isn't long at all, when I'm with you
I wanna call your name forever,
And you would always answer forever.
And both of us will be, forever you and me,
Forever and ever
I wanna stay like this forever,
If only I could promise forever,
And we could just be we,
Forever you and me,
Forever and ever.
I wanna be with you forever,
I want you right here beside me forever,
One thing you should know,
No matter where I go, we'll always be together,
Forever and ever
I'm super glad that I got to catch up with you. All the best with wc. teehee.
Loves u lots! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment