when I just don't feel like doing ANYTHING.
I have a quiz in a few hours, and I didn't even bother studying.
What have I become? What has summer done to me?
I found out on wednesday that I don't have class on friday. Don't know where that came from, but I got super excited. Not that I have school a whole day, I just have one hour of class. The ISU peeps might be heading up to MN on a joy ride of death. If they do I would like to tag along. But you know how they are..... SPONTANEOUS. So they don't know yet. Which means. I don't know if I'm driving up yet. Gosh, I hate ambiguity (not all the time).
Got my organic test back yesterday and did fairly well, I'm pretty happy with my score. But accounting dawned on me--- I didn't do as well as I wanted to.
Can't get my mom for some reason. Found a new drama, that I started long time ago but didn't have the chance to finish because of the stupid slow wireless connection. But now that I have my cable. Everything's faster. And plus I've dl-ed PPS so I can just watch it from there. If I don't happen to go up to Ames/MN this weekend gonna be at home drama-ing away my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment