I started this game on facebook yesterday. It's called restaurant city. LOL. It's dumb, but I have nothing better to do than to watch the cartoon figures walk around on gourmet street.
I finished a drama today.
It's a true story of a girl who got a disease that is incurable. It hurts to see what she goes through, but at the same time, I really admire her kindness and love, despite her body deterioating every day. And yes, it's too touching and sad not to cry. It's a good watch. Only 11 episodes so it doesn't drag too much. And it's a true story. She has gave hope to a lot of people in the world, with her unique personality.Now I'd need a new drama. While looking for another one, I'll stick with my 娱乐百分百。It's actually pretty hilarious, but I just started watching it so I might get sick at some point.
2 more weeks till the end of summer session. I can't wait for it to come. I'm excited! But at the same time scared. Scared that I won't be able to move to ISU, scared that nobody would take my lease, etc. 2 more weeks. 10 more days of lecture. I don't know if my professor would be able to teach all the material in time. Plus I'm skipping one day to spend a long weekend up in ames, which would be fun I hope. =) Going to sign my lease that weekend too.
Next week's going to be me, packing. When I come back from Ames that monday my house will be empty (almost). The couch and the coffee table that I'm typing this on will be gone. I think the next week I would need my aunt to come help me move the dining table, which I have no idea yet how I'll be able to take that over to Ames. But that's for the future.
I'm trying to divert my mind off him.
Try to do something more productive than sit here and think about him.
It's only been what? 48 hours or so....
Like what he said 'it's too much' well, I can't help myself at time.
I'll try to supress it. .....
Try to do something more productive than sit here and think about him.
It's only been what? 48 hours or so....
Like what he said 'it's too much' well, I can't help myself at time.
I'll try to supress it. .....
*not working*
less than 40 hours.....

No comments:
Post a Comment