Today woke up at 11.41am. Got ready, went to pick up my mom and brothers and headed over to the Coral Ridge Mall. We dropped the two boys in the book store and then me, miss tee and my mom went shopping for a bit. Bought some stuff for VS, and I got myself an Angel card. *teehee* might use it, might not.
Anyway. After that went to Cedar Rapids for this
miss tee and I have been wanting to go here for super long, and we finally did. The burgers were HUGE!!! with unlimited fries and drinks. I ordered the onion rings as an appetizer, just wanted to see how it looked like and I was satisfied. =)
After that decided to go walk walk at Lindale Mall. It was time to head home but my mom suggested Krispy Kreme. So on the way to KK we saw ..... TJMAXX!!! I think we shopped there for quite some time. And ended up heading home because we couldn't find KK. Think it closed down coz of the flood or something.
Anyway. I'm back home. Gonna probably start packing more stuffs. Need to get some sociology and accounting work done too. Oh. Did I mention? My organic test yesterday was damn effing hard!
And you.... who's in ames...
i miss u. =(
i miss u. =(

No comments:
Post a Comment