It was Seu's birthday on the 22nd and I had the honor of spending it with him. =) (for the first half of the day anyway)
At night we headed to Sushi house with TengFoong and jLam and the food there was Super nice
anyway,....I know this is super late, but hope ur birthday was a good one!!! Hope ur having fun here in the states. =)
The next day my mom and sam left for hongkong... we were at the airport early. b/c my mom was worried (not knowing that the cedar rapids airport is uuper SMALL)...so we camwhored. LOL. people were looking at us weird. we had multiple people come up to us and asked if we wanted them to take a group photo. i <3s my family. ^^
The weekend came, and the planned trip was not off.... we went to ledges state park for camping. I don't really feel like blogging about it now, but here are some pictures that were taken.It pretty much summarizes what happened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment