7.06.2009

the joy ride

of DEATH....

It was independence day weekend and i didn't have class on friday.
Thursday night went of to Dr. Khoo's place for dinner. Chicken rice and tiramisu for dessert.

The plan was for the ISU peeps to decide to go to MN, and I drive to ames thursday night and then leave on friday, but they didn't decide so I didn't go.. Until Friday afternoon 3pm. I got a phone call.

sf: eh. u can come now. we're going

talk about last minute. So I drove up there. Got there around 5.15, but didn't leave ames till about 7.30. Drove up to MN, 3 hours.

Got there at around 11pm and went to this bar for clubbing. It was a nice bar, but too many short asian ppl. I actually felt like I was taller than everyone, even the guys, and I didn't even have heels on.

It was a great night. Too bad me, sf and ashwin couldn't drink or it might have been a little bit more fun. But it wasn't that bad because I did dance (after so long) and had fun with the peeps.

Went to swee chen's place after that and hung out there till about 5am.... -_-" My contact lenses were killing me, but that was that. Went bk to the hotel woke up and went to a malaysian restaurant for lunch. Sorry no pictures.

Dinner was good though. Japanese all you can eat at Akita.

I wish we ordered more sashimis. Stupid minimum orders!!!!
Then we watched the fireworks at lake calhoun, which is really pretty at sunset.

And then headed bk to ames. Thank you teng foong for driving. =)

Slept till around 230pm the next day. Went out to Taipei for lunch. Go walk walk. 202 for dinner. and then.. of course.. poker

I actually survived longer this time... *evil laugh*. I was top 5.. .out of 10 players.. hehehe. I'm actually quite proud of myself. But I only won like 3 hands. Big pots though. =D I will improve.. muahahahahah

Well. I should get to studying for my organic chemistry and start off with all the assignments for accounting and the project that is due relatively soon.....

But it was a good weekend I have to say.

No comments: