7.31.2009

* sigh..... of relieve


I called my landlord (the house that i'm trying to get out of) today, and he said that he's still waiting for that one girl to be approved.... *fingers crossed so tightly* I really hope that it's fine. Or else I think I'd be screwed. Then the process would continue... post craigslist, wait for replies... etc

Well. That aside. That's not what this blog is about. Knowing that someone is *in the process* of taking my lease is enough relief for me.

Finally moved out of Emerald. Yesterday slept at 2 something. (or maybe later) because I was attacked my mosquitoes. I have 3 bites on my legs, 2 on my hands and 2 one my face. DAMN YOU MOSQUITO. Then this morning had to wake up at 730 to clean the house. Miss Tee and I cleaned till 930 (non stop) and finally checked out of the place.

A few hours later. My organic chemistry final. Which I think went all right. So we'll wait for the grades, which are supposedly to be posted by monday.

YAY!!!! A lot of the things are done. So whatever that's left for this coming week...... which is not as stressful as the past one..
-accounting test on monday
-socio hw/discussion/comments and test on friday
-continue to post my ad on craigs, hopefully someone could take over.

there was something that kept me going last night
the email that will make me smile everytime i read it

No comments: